Wednesday, December 1, 2010

World HIV/Aids Day

     I believe that God loves everyone.   God loves people with HIV and Aids, God loves people who are homosexual and God loves people who dislike gay people and people with HIV and Aids.  My brother has had Aids for a number of years.  Only because of the amazing progress made in the medical field is he still alive.  I celebrate the fact that Aids can be prevented and if contracted it can be treated.  I pray that someday there will be a way to totally rid the world of Aids.
     On this day (actually every day) I pray with fervor that there will come a day when there will no longer be hate and anger and judgement toward people who are homosexual or have HIV or Aids.  I pray that whatever I can do to help make this possible - God will show me the way.  I pray that our churches will help take the lead in spreading the message that God really does love us all.   God loves us all and is more concerned about what we are doing right now and tomorrow than what we have done in the past.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment